Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dear family and friends,

Welcome back to church once again! It is simply wonderful to see all of you come in droves to worship God this weekend! I trust that your week has been good.

First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Dr. Peter J. Daniels and his lovely wife, Robina into our midst. It is truly our privilege and honor to have such an amazing man of God to come and speak into our lives. I believe all of you would be blessed beyond your imaginations. Therefore, do come prepared, come expectant to receive fresh revelations from God that may shape you into Christ-likeness.

On another note, I would like to thank all of you for working so hard last weekend during all our Easter services! All of you leaders, members and crews were just simply amazing! Well done, guys! So proud to have you in the team! More than 3000 people came to church but more importantly 121 people gave their hearts and rededicate their lives back to Jesus! Hallelujah!

And now that the services are over, the real work has just begun. I do not want us to just have very good services and powerful altar calls... but rather, I want our church to have a very strong and large heart to reach out and disciple all our new friends. It is good to see our friends coming to Christ but that is not enough. We want them to remain faithful to Him. We want to see them grow in their walk with God. So, may I encourage you to be a friend to them to kick-start this journey of faith with them.

Lastly, I also want to thank all of you for your understanding during those super sardine-packed services. I am sorry that some of you could not come into the church. I hope that this problem will be solved when we move into our new building in July. Thank you once again... for your love, dedication and understanding.
Humbled by your generosity,

KEV

No comments: