Friday, May 20, 2011

Dear Church,

Greetings in the blessed name of Jesus!

WOW! I am sure all of us have had an awesome week, especially last weekend with Bro. John Avanzini. He is indeed a prophet. He taught the Word of God so clearly and at the end of his sermon, the power of God was just so strong that all of us have had an increased measure of faith. I was challenged. I increased my pledge many times more. But I believe as we learn to stretch our faith, God will see to it that our lives continue to grow from strength to strength and from glory to glory. As your pastor, I am so proud of you. I am so inspired by your sacrifice and your commitment. Let’s pray that God will continue to increase us as we strive to build His house and do His work here on earth.

This week, I would like to share with you a little update on our church building. In about 3 months’ time, our new church building will be completed. Let’s pray for the safety and efficiency of all the workers as they are doing a great work unto the LORD. After that, we will need another month or so to test and commission all the equipment. This will take some time as we make sure that everything is working properly. At this point of time, we are hoping to have our first service at the end of July! WOO HOO! It will be a celebration of God’s goodness and faithfulness after 7 years of Arise and Build since we moved to our current building. The journey has been one challenging one, but faith-filled nonetheless. Amen!

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your unceasing support and love for the house of God. Many of you have given your savings, postponed your holidays, chose to live with less and a lot more... but I pray that God will continue to increase and multiply you. I pray that He will continually use us as a vessel to bring forth His glory and His saving grace.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart,

KEV

No comments: