Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dear Church,

Greetings in the blessed name of Jesus!

Hello! It is so good to have you all back at church again. I pray that your week has been amazing and wonderful.

By the time you read this, my family and I are already in Sydney. I will be speaking at Presence Conference, Central City and C3 @ Oxford Falls in the next couple of days. This is probably the largest conference that I have ever been invited to. So, please take some time to pray for me as I truly covet it. I hope to be able to send you guys some updates every now and then through Facebook or Twitter. Do check them out if you are free...

And it is already the month of April. So much have happened and so much more is going to take place... most of everyone I know is running on full steam so may I encourage you to spur each other on to keep running and keep on keeping on. This race is so faith-stretching but I believe it is going to shape us, enlarge us and satisfy us when we see the fruits of our labor.

So, what is this that I can be a part of, you may ask? Well, you can certainly help out in the setting up of the Audio, Video and Lighting equipment in the new building (Look for Yee Wen or Zia Hau), help out with some cleaning and tidying (Gordon), invite friends to our opening (ZS), and perhaps one of the more pressing needs now is to help out in the preparation of our 10th Anniversary Coffee-table book entitled TEN – for this you can look for Gillian. :)

I think the coming months are going to be crazily busy but extremely fulfilling. So, let’s roll up our sleeves, cut down some sleep and put our hands on the plough.

Let’s make 2011 the year where we leave an indelible mark in the history of City Harvest Church, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: