Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hi Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

Hello! How are you doing? I pray that this week’s edition of Pastor Writes finds you blessed and well in the LORD! My family and I miss you all deeply.

You know what? It is just so good to be back – back to church, with family and friends, worshipping and serving with all of you guys! It is truly a joy that cannot be expressed in words. Thank you for being such an amazing spiritual family!

Last week, as I stepped into our church after 7 weeks, the first thing that I was reminded of was how strong the presence of God was in our church. This is indeed our spiritual inheritance. We have labored much to build our spiritual atmosphere to where it is today, hence, let’s continue to do so, so that even more lives can be touched and transformed. I believe when the spirit of God is present, He will set His people free!

And our Church Wide Payer Meeting was simply unbelievable! Right from the start the service was just soaked with His tangible presence. The atmosphere was electrifying! We have made it difficult for others not to worship God with such attitude. I love the feeling. I love being close to God together with all of you. It is truly fulfilling.

I pray that all of us will receive the message of GROWING FROM THE INSIDE OUT with a pure heart. Let’s change the way we see and do things. Let’s focus on building lives! Take time to listen to one another, and pray for one another. Let’s encourage each other to encounter God and come to a place where we have to choose God for ourselves instead of being forced or asked to.
Without attendance forecast, am I less passionate about growth? No! I am more passionate about growth than ever before. I am passionate about GROWTH FROM THE INSIDE-OUT!

Love you all heaps,

KEV

No comments: