Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hi Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

First and foremost, I would like to warmly welcome Rev. Dr. Ed and Ruth Silvoso into our midst for the very first time. I came across Dr. Ed’s book, Anointed for Business, probably 5 years ago and it was one of those books that made me think and re-think about how I viewed and did certain ministries especially in the arena of the marketplace. Since then, my mind had been renewed and we have changed the way we serve entirely. And today, we are blessed to have the man himself among us to teach us the truth of the Word of God. Church, once again, I want to exhort you to receive the man of God and come prepared to draw. I do not want us to just come and do church. It should not be just another sermon or lecture. It ought to be a platform for us to encounter Jesus in a brand new way. Hence, let’s come to be revived and be taken into the next level.

Adding to that, I want to encourage each and every one of us to continually build lives. Build people from the inside out. Focus on what is important, i.e., real and genuine relationships. Do not get too uptight with admin work. They are important but it should not be more important than actual people and actual lives. Dr. Bernard taught us that it is relationships that precede ministry. Hence, let us live up to the vision that God has given to us. Let us learn to love Him passionately and love people compassionately.

To me, there can be nothing more meaningful in life than seeing my entire spiritual family serving God together, faithfully and joyfully. Church, let this be the desire of our hearts and the goal of our lives.

In our quest to live life to the fullest, never ever neglect those around us.

Love you guys,

KEV

No comments: