Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hi Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

WOW! What a week we have had in Singapore! I am sure all of us have truly enjoyed and been blessed by Asia Conference. Throughout the week, I received so many praise reports and testimonies of how God had blessed them and enlarged their spiritual capacities. I am excited. But at the same time, I also know that it requires much physical stamina and strength to keep waking up early every morning, queuing up for every service and some of us even signed up for being seat-fillers. As your pastor, I want to express my gratitude for your flexibility and understanding. I know not everything could be arranged perfectly. Sometimes there were quite a bit of last minute changes and adjustments. I want to apologize for all that and hope you allow us to improve ourselves in the coming year. Having said all these, I want to say a SUPER BIG THANK YOU to our ASIA CONFERENCE admin team spearheaded by Shirley Boon. They have truly done an amazing job of planning, arranging, booking, communicating and making sure everything is taken care of. I know they have spent many sleepless nights of looking into every bit of detail. Without them, we would have never been able to enjoy the conference as much as we did. So, after the service this weekend, please make sure that you thank the team and appreciate them.

Apart from this, I also want to take this opportunity to congratulate our POS team led by Sarah Ho and all our performers! CHCKL has won! WOW! What an achievement! All of you have done us proud as we showcase our God-given talent to the world!

Church, I pray, in our pursuit of excellence, let us not forget to build a healthy and strong relationship with God and one another. Take time to understand one another, pray for another and carry each other’s burden. This is what a spiritual family is all about, AMEN?

Serving you,

KEV

No comments: