Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hi Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

Welcome back to church once again! It is always good to see so many people coming to the house of God to worship Jesus!

This weekend I won’t be preaching as I am speaking at the Boys’ Brigade National Camp called ‘Pesta’ in Penang. A total of 1600 boys and girls had signed up for the camp and I will speaking on Sunday morning. Church, please pray for me so that I can lead as many as possible to the saving grace of our LORD. This is a golden opportunity for all these young people to hear of the gospel. And in order to support this work, I have also asked quite a number of our leaders to come along to help. I am believing God for a mighty harvest!

Actually, the last time I spoke at a BB Pesta was about 10 years ago. That time, I was still with my former church and we drove all the way to Setiawan on a Sunday afternoon. That camp saw more than 300 decisions for the LORD and out of that I met people like Kee Wee, Chu Ern, Poh Hin and a few others. The LORD works in miraculous ways. I pray that through this camp, there will be a lot more like-minded and same-spirited people, including those who are newly saved, who will come to be a part of our church family. Amen!

On the home front, our dear North Zone Supervisor David Oh will be preaching. He has always been a fantastic teacher and preacher and I am sure you will be blessed by the sermon that he has prepared for you this weekend.

Church, once again, I want to take this opportunity to encourage all of you to build strong, meaningful relationships with one another. As our church is growing and getting larger, sometimes, we may miss out on what is more precious and meaningful. Do not let the devil come in between our relationships with one another and with the LORD, Amen?

Serving with you,

KEV

No comments: