Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hi Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

This week, we only have 1 service as the majority of our church is in Singapore to attend the 2nd Asia Conference. Thank you for coming. Though our service may not be as usual, I believe the presence of God and the spiritual atmosphere is equally strong. After much thought and prayer, I have decided to ask Abel to come back to preach. The last time he preached in church was like 5 years ago! WOW! That was a very long time ago. Anyway, I believe he has prepared a great Word for you this time round. So, do come prepared to receive from this young man who has been mightily used by the LORD.

After this weekend, we will be having Rev. Dr. Kong Hee in our midst! WOW! What a great privilege it is for us to have so many great men of God to come and impart into our lives. Because Ps. Kong only comes to our church twice a year, I want to encourage you to invite as many friends as possible to come and hear the Word of God. More than just being touched, I believe their lives will be changed too. Amen! I am expecting a large crowd of more than 2500 people next weekend, so please come early. Come prepared to minister and come prepared to be a blessing.

The LORD has blessed our church with great momentum this year. From an average attendance of only 1400 people in January, we are now almost 1700! I want to ask all of us to continue to pray so that we may enlarge our capacity to serve and contain all our new friends. Our dream this year is to grow our church to 2000 people. We are almost in the half way mark now... so, let’s pray and believe God that soon, we will have 2000 people in our church! Amen!

I am very excited in my spirit because I am greatly anticipating the completion of our new sanctuary! As we build God’s house, I am sure He will build ours!

AMEN!

KEV

No comments: