Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hi Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

First and foremost, I would like to once again welcome Dr. John Avanzini into our midst. It is a great honor for us to have him with us as he teaches us on Biblical Economics and Christian Stewardship. Over the last year, Bro. John has released great words of faith into our spirit that has brought about much breakthrough and transformation in us. I believe this year is no exception either. As we come to receive the Word of God in faith, I believe the LORD will work mightily in our midst once again. I am believing God for MIRACLES! I am believing God to open the floodgates of heaven and pour out His blessings into our lives. I want to be empowered so that I may continually do the work of God. I want to see lives changed. I am sure you do too. Hence, let’s come prepared to draw from the man of God and step out in faith in the area of finances. Let’s learn to let go. I am sure we will soon experience our biggest breakthrough ever! Amen!

After this weekend, we will all be heading to Singapore for the 2nd Asia Conference. WOO HOO! This year is going to be bigger and better. With the host of guest speakers that are coming and the amount of programs prepared for us, I am sure every fiber of our soul would be blessed and expanded. So, please prepare yourself well for the conference. Make sure you get enough rest, drink lots of water, and prepare yourself spiritually through fasting and praying. Ask God to do a new work on the inside of you. Invite Him to come into your world and mold you to be better servants and better leaders. Let’s not remain at the same level. Let’s take a step of faith and go higher! Let’s set aside our earthly pleasures in exchange for His heavenly desires.

Church, we only live our lives once. Let’s live it for the glory of God. Let’s live it in such a way that people will always remember us as good and faithful servants!

Running with you,

KEV

No comments: