Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus!

How are you guys doing? I trust you have had a great and awesome week! My family and I have had a great week with Ps. Kong, Sun and Dayan in LA. I spent much time with Pastor, listening to his heart and receiving from him a greater vision for the coming year. When I come back, I will share more with you.

But all in all, Esther and I have been greatly enlarged by what we saw here. 2 days ago we went to Disneyland for the first time and we were simply blown away by their boldness and creativity. The whole place was so lively and colorful. The cast really brought all the cartoon characters to life! It is indeed The Magic Kingdom! Truly, if we do not put a lid on our dreams and abilities, there is nothing that can stop us. Church, I want us to learn to dream and believe that we can achieve all that God has put within us to achieve.

I want to see City Harvest becoming one of the livelier, more charismatic and more creative churches in the nation. I want us to be daring enough to venture out of our comfort zone and attempt to do things that we have never done before. Do not be afraid of failures. Do not be intimidated by the challenges ahead of us. Learn to overcome them one by one. Take courage in the LORD. There is no guarantee that all our ventures and investments would be successful. But the most important thing is that we learn from our failures and we move on to the next level. God will always be there for us. He will never forsake us. Do not doubt Him. Do not resist Him. Do not take shortcuts. As long as we pursue our work and God with purity and sincerity of heart, I believe He will honor us for our courage and trust in Him.

Church, this is my dream for you. This is my heart’s desire for you. Never compromise even when everything has failed you. Your hope is in the LORD!

Get ready for a great and exciting season ahead!

In Him,

KEV

No comments: