Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hi Church,

Greetings from the Big Apple!

Another week has come and gone and I trust that you have had a great one. I was in New York with my family and one of the highlights of our trip was catching a musical at Broadway – Wicked! It was amazingly well orchestrated and performed. From the props to the cast, everything was done professionally and excellently. The whole time I was there, I kept watching and learning how they did the backdrops, the lights, the music, the changing of scenes and everything else, I ended up not really knowing the story! Boy oh boy, were they good or what? It was seamlessly flawless! I was mesmerized to say the least. I am humbled and we really have a lot to learn. Hence, it has given me a lot of new ideas as to how we can do better and improve in the future. I am excited. Our future production is going to go one notch higher! Amen!

On another note, I want to remind all of us that we are in the last lap of the year. In less than 70 days we are going to end 2009. I want us to take this time to take stock and evaluate all that we have done or failed to achieve. In the very little time that we have left, let us do all that we can to end the year with a bang! We still have Emerge coming up and our annual Arise and Build Program. As we seek to build lives, let us not forget to build the house of God as well. Truly, there is nothing more meaningful than living our lives for the glory of God. And I truly believe that this is the only way we can live our lives larger than ourselves! A dream, a vision greater than all that we can ever ask or imagine! What a fruitful and meaningful life that would be.

So church, let us not give up doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. The future is gonna be awesome, if we allow God and His people to mold us and shape us into His image!
Running with you,

KEV

No comments: