Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus!

By the time you read this edition of Pastor Writes, I would have landed in LA. This time round, I will be away for 3 weeks to spend some time with Ps. Kong, Sun and Dayan and to preach in New York and Knoxville. I would also like to say a big thank you for your understanding for allowing me to be away for so long. This trip is very important for me because I will be taking this period of time to strategize for the coming year and pray for God’s vision for our church. On top of that, I need to design and put our new church system in place. And Esther needs to catch some new ideas for our production in 2010! So all in all, it is a lot of work! But I assure you that we will come back fruitful! ;)

EMERGE RISING!!! Starting this weekend, a lot of the Emerge competitions would have started. I want to encourage all of you to go all out and win as many medals as possible for your cluster. Besides medals and competitions, I want this year’s Emerge to be the largest ever. So, can I ask all of you to bring as many friends as possible to join all the day and night sessions? Since we are having our Emerge in November, I want to ask you to also invite all your friends from other states and countries to join as well. Let’s believe God that on the final night, we will have 3000 people celebrating and worshipping God together. As we continue to do this, I believe we will slowly but certainly transform our generation for Jesus!

I am on a mission. I want my generation to experience God and engage culture like never before. I hate to see potentials buried and talents unrealized. I want to see my generation do all that God has put in their hearts to do and have all the liberty and support to see all those dreams coming to pass! City Harvest, I want this to be your mission as well. I want to encourage you to inspire others to dream, to believe and to make this world a better place!

EMERGE RISING!

KEV

No comments: