Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus!

First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Ps. Joakim into our midst. It is truly a great blessing to have him here with us to encourage and inspire us how to win teenagers and high school students into the kingdom of God. There is an anointing in Ps. Joakim’s life so I want to ask all of you to come prepared to draw from this man of God!

This week, Keith will be running all our services. I am not around as I am preaching for Ps. Andrew Gray in Sydney, Australia. Initially, I was scheduled to speak for him in August but that didn’t work out because I was in Singapore. I will be speaking for him for 2 services on Sunday and after that, I will be speaking for Ps. John Lee of Sydney Harvest Church. My schedule is quite tight for the next couple of months so may I ask all of you to fervently pray and intercede for me. Travelling to other countries is very important for my wife and I because it opens our mind and change the way we think. It helps us to free up some space in our head so that we can have new rooms for creativity. It is like defragmenting our hard disk. Every time I come back from an overseas trip, God would give me new ideas and new strategies for our church. He would show me new things He wants me to do in the coming year and also plans that He wants me to put in place. With this, I am able to keep growing our church and taking it to the next level. I believe this applies to all of us as well.

We need to take time off from time to time so that we may have time to think and reflect, to re-evaluate and change some of the ways we do certain things. This simple step can take us a long way.

Friends, let us unclutter our minds and make room for God’s Holy Spirit to do new creative work in us.

God bless and have a great week ahead!

KEV

No comments: