Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welcome to our only Saturday night service of the year! I know this week is a little different as the majority of our church is in Singapore to attend the first ever Asia Conference. Having said that, I believe the presence of God is still as strong, is still as powerful! I know Keith would certainly bring you a truly inspiring and life-changing message.

This is the first time we are having Asia Conference and Ps. Kong has prepared a host of unbelievable guest speakers and programs for all of us. Right from the start, the conference was a blast! The presence of God was so strong and the sense of anticipation among the participants was simply unbelievable. You could just sense everyone was at all times giving their all to bring heaven into the place. It was a moment to be savored. To me, it is truly a glimpse of heaven, a picture of what eternity would be.

I myself was so blessed and so touched by the Holy Spirit. I know if we continue to put our hearts right before God and constantly having a transformed mind, there is nothing we cannot do together as a church. We can change our generation. We can change our world for the better! We can bring Jesus into all areas of our society. This is my desire. This is my passion. This is what I want to see happened.

I do not want us to just live a mundane, boring, uninspired life. I do not want us to waste our lives away by doing nothing. I do not want you to only regret it once it is too late. Procrastination is the number one thief in our world today. It robs us of our desire, passion, dreams and energy for life. It takes away all that Jesus has given to us. It will destroy us if we allow it. Church, do not be afraid of work. Do not be fearful of a God-given dream. It may be tough but it is still a better way of living. I have seen too many young people wasting their lives away. It is my prayer that won’t be you. I want you to rise up to answer God’s call and run with fire in your heart.

Yes, you can!



KEV

No comments: