Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

Hello! How are you all doing? I pray that this mail finds you blessed and well. By the way, have you done all your Christmas shopping or you haven’t started yet? :)

Christmas is a busy season but I believe it is a busy season for very good reasons. Why? Because it is a time where our focus is on others, thinking about what to get for the people we love and care for. This year, I spent a lot of time with many of our leaders and members to just hear their life stories and do things with them. Apart from that, I also spent much time preparing personalized gifts for all of them. It can be tiring especially when we have so much to do but the satisfaction that we can get out of it is certainly worth it. Church, may I encourage you to THINK OTHERS this season and do things with love for the people we love. Amen?

Well, before I sign off, I want to tell all of you that PINS & NEEDLESS is just 4 days away! WOW! I am so excited! This year’s production is going to blow your mind away! There are just so many things to catch and there is one moment that you just cannot miss. I am sure you will need to come more than once to catch everything.. :) All the cast and the crew have been working super hard and they are super excited and eager to bring to life this story that will tickle your funny bones, put some tears in your eyes and warm your heart at the same time.

Come and join us! Bring your family along. I am sure you will not regret it. This Christmas let us get up close and personal with God and one another.

Love you all and Merry Christmas,
KEV+FAM

No comments: