Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dear Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

Welcome back to church once again! It is so good to see all of you here. I hope you have enjoyed the little treat that we have provided for you. Now that we have reduced our weekend to only 2 services, I hope we can spend more time to hang out with each other and fellowship. On top of that, I also want all of us to take this opportunity to pray and minister to one another. I am sure this will be something that all of us will benefit from as we continue to grow our church from the inside out.

On another note, I would like to highlight to all of us that we have reached the last weekend of November! 2010 is coming to an end! What a year it has been! So much has happened... well, be it good or bad, I feel we should still give thanks to God for all that He has blessed us with. As a church, I want all of us to learn to be thankful. Be thankful for all that God has given to us and be grateful for His work on the cross! I believe this is one of the keys to release God’s breakthroughs over our lives.

A lot of people are struggling today because they fail to see the importance of this. Focusing on ourselves all the time is not going to help. That is why Jesus exhorts us to love God with all our heart and love our neighbor as ourselves. Our world begins to change the moment we begin to view and appreciate others more than ourselves. Church, let us grow to become a people-focused church. Let’s do all we can to make our world a better place to be. I am sure this is what Jesus wants us to do – to be his channel of blessings and agent of restoration.

As we still have one more month to go before 2010 comes to an end, let’s live this month to the fullest and shine for Jesus!

I am believing God with you that better days are still ahead of us.

Amen!

KEV

No comments: