Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dear family and friends,

Welcome back to church once again!

By the time you have this bulletin in your hand, I would have landed in Sydney, Australia. Personally, this is a massive week for me as I have been invited by Ps. Phil Pringle to speak at his churches. It is the first time I have been invited to speak at such an established church and that is truly an honor for me. As such, I covet your prayers and intercession. Am I nervous? You bet! I am nervous even speaking at our own services. Please pray that God’s anointing will come upon me and use me as his mouthpiece. Thanks guys!

And in about a week’s time, we will begin our construction work. Finally! WOO! HOO! I am sure all of us have been waiting for this for a long time. Me too! And now that the work will begin, please continue to pray for God’s wisdom to come upon us as we plan everything to the minute detail and stretch every dollar that God has given to us. The task ahead is huge and the burden is great too. Hence, once again I want to ask for your prayers. Please pray for this building project on a daily basis. We need God’s protection and covering every step of the way. On top of that, let’s believe God that our new church building can be completed by June next year to the glory of God! Amen!

The next 9 months are going to be extremely busy and demanding on us. However, let’s not lose sight on what’s important – LIVES!

I want encourage every one of us to continually touch and build lives from the INSIDE OUT. With that, we will live out our vision and purpose:

LOVING GOD WITH PASSION,
LOVING PEOPLE WITH COMPASSION.

Yours,

KEV

No comments: