Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dear family and friends,

Greetings from Down Under!

How are you keeping on? I pray that you are healthy and strong as you come back to church to worship God once again.

I have been here for about a week now and I have spent the last week preaching and speaking to the leaders at C3 Oxford Falls. It was a great honor for me as I get to speak at one of my spiritual mentors’ church. Just before I was about to go up to speak on Saturday night, I was so nervous I almost fainted! Ps. Chris kept encouraging me, telling me that she loved me and that I would do just fine. Phew! Well, I still can’t believe that I have done it. But for a younger minister like me, that was a dream come true. Thanks for praying for me. I truly needed that badly. Well, actually on Wednesday, I went back to Oxford Falls to share at their staff meeting. And you know what, they told me that Ps. Phil just landed and he would probably stay at home to rest. I was more relaxed when I heard that. But to my shock and my surprise, Ps. Phil was seated right in front when I got there. Double-pengsan! Hahaha. Anyway, I have done it now... :) This coming weekend, I will be speaking for Ps. John Lee, Ps. Anthony Shalala and also Ps. Andrew Gray. Church, I need your prayers. Please continue to intercede for me. Thanks ya.

And as I am writing this, I am thankful. Thankful for all that God has done for us individually and corporately. Thankful for all that God has done for our country Malaysia. As Malaysians, we have been blessed and church, I would like to inspire you to keep praying for the peace, unity and prosperity of our beloved country. Let’s not take anything for granted. Continue to pray for wisdom and strength for our Prime Minister and his Cabinet as he leads our country into the future.

Friends, let’s unite as we build our community, our nation.


Proud to be a Malaysian,

KEV

No comments: