Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hi Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

How are you doing? I pray that this mail finds you blessed and well.

At this point of time, I am really missing you guys terribly much. I miss sharing with all of you, teaching you the Word of God, laughing together, praying, worshipping and all those small little things that make us a family. I miss our Tuesday night leaders’ meeting, CWPM and also all our MNPM! I miss walking around the church, saying hi to all of you and seeing some of you hiding when I walk pass. :) I miss all your jokes though sometimes some of them are lame... I miss our loud praise and worship and the moments where we quiet ourselves to pray in tongues and just love Jesus! I miss HTV and all the funny clips. I miss all the missed shots and all that makes all of us so real and so human. I miss scolding the sound crew... I think I got to get back into the rhythm. I am afraid I may not know how to scold them anymore... I miss Bah Kut Teh, I miss eating at Bawang Merah... and I miss all my ‘makan’ gang. I miss all my staff, all my leaders and all of you terribly much. I just miss being around you guys... :(

And as I have to be physically away to do other things this time round (though I am not backsliding), I realize just how much someone can miss out on the things of God and the fellowship of the saints when they are away the church, the body of Christ. The disconnection is unbelievably great but it should spur us to long for Him even more instead of drawing away.

The presence of God is our source of life and our source of strength. Without which, we will find this journey long and tiring. It is my prayer that no matter how hard it may be, how misunderstanding may transpire, stick close to the presence of God and to each other. We need one another to journey this life together. Amen?

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

Love you all and see you real soon,

KEV

No comments: