Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear Church,

Greetings in the blessed name of Jesus!

After many, many hours of flying and transits, we have finally landed in the Big Apple, New York City. I will be here for the next 2 weeks speaking for Dr. Robb Thompson and also for Ps. Daniel. Esther will be here for a bit longer as she has been accepted into an NYU summer program. She will be doing a course in drama and performing arts so that she can take our church productions to a new level. May I ask all of you to keep praying for us? One of the reasons why we embark on this as a church is because I want our church to relevantly connect with those around us. I want the message of our Lord to inspire and to transform lives. In the future, I hope we can send more people to take such courses. I am sure all of us would benefit from it. Attached in this week's Pastor Writes is one of my devotional on church relevance. Be blessed and continue to love and serve each other as our Lord has taught us.

Love you all heaps,
Kevin

No comments: