Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear Church,

Greetings in the powerful name of Jesus!

Can you believe it? It is already the first week of February! Time really does fly. Once again, I want to encourage you and remind you to make full use of the year. Do not procrastinate any longer. Begin by taking small, simple steps. Get into the rhythm. Once you have built up the momentum, it would be so much easier to move forward. Friends, don't make this year just like any other year... OK? We have got to start living and make it count. As I have said before, we are not getting any younger. After all, how many more 10 years do we still have? So, let's spur each other on to keep on going and striving!

At the moment, I am in Dubai, spending a few days with Yipp and Gillian before leaving for Moscow. Gillian used to be my PA before Yipp had to move here to work. I am so happy to see the both of them doing so well. But being so far away from home, they do have their challenges. I want to encourage those of you who know them to continually remember them in your prayers. They need all the support that they can get from us. And on Friday, I will be leaving for Moscow to speak to a group of 300 medical students, challenging them to be involved in at least one medical mission this year. It is going to be exciting and faith-stretching. Hence, once again, I would like to ask you to pray for me so that I can be effectively used by God. I will reach KL on Tuesday morning just in time for our Chinese New Year services. WOW! I am so excited in my spirit. I truly believe all of you would be so blessed and so impacted by all that God wants to do in you and through you!

Last but not least, let us continue to pray for our building plan final stage’s approval. Time is running short. We only have 6 months into our first service. As the workers prepare the physical house of God, I want to encourage all of us to prepare the 'spiritual' house of God - ourselves. I want us to enlarge our capacity to pray, to serve and to grow the house of God. I want us to have a heart so full and expanded that we can fill and saturate the new church with the presence of God from the first weekend we are there!

Let's build a strong spiritual structure!

Running alongside you,

KEV

No comments: