Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

Greetings in the blessed name of Jesus!

Welcome back to church once again! I trust that you have had a good week and thoroughly enjoyed last weekend’s musical, ‘Will You Marry Me?’ Firstly, I want to congratulate all those who have made a decision to follow Jesus. It is my prayer that you remain rooted in the church and continue to grow in the LORD. If you have yet to find yourself a cell group, please let us know. We will try to find a suitable one for you. Secondly, I want to thank all my cast and crew for their hard work and commitment. All of you guys have done stunningly well! It is simply amazing. I am so thankful to have you guys in my team and I am just so proud of you! *Clap* *Clap* With you guys being a part of this team, I honestly believe we will do far greater things for the LORD! By the way, make sure the rest of you buy the DVD and send it to all your family and friends! Thank you.  Thirdly, I want to thank all of you for inviting so many friends to church last weekend. I heard there was one cell group who invited 75 friends to church! WOW! My heart leapt with joy when I heard that. And because of all your hard work and commitment, we broke yet another record attendance. I will have Keith to announce it to you during the service… ;) it is more than 3000 people, so be excited…

I remember many years ago, Ps. Kong told us that revival is spelt HARDWORK. And I am beginning to see it happening! ;) If we truly desire to see the kingdom of God enlarged and see many of our family and friends saved, we must be prepared to work. We need to continually pray for them, reach out to them, do Bible-study with them and disciple them into the image of God. This is not something that will happen overnight. It is a process, a journey that takes a lifetime. So church, I want to encourage and inspire you to commit yourself to do this and finish the race. Don’t just be a good starter! Be a strong finisher as well! If we can commit our lives to do this, I believe we will see our entire generation transformed for Jesus!

Excited about the future,

KEV

No comments: