Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dear Church,

Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus from the Land of the Rising Sun!

How are you all doing? I trust that this mail finds you blessed and well especially after having an awesome weekend with Dr. John Avanzini. Personally, my faith has been greatly enlarged and my mindset towards prosperity renewed. I used to think that it is a very humble posture to live with the little that I have especially after I have pledged so much to God. But after last weekend, my mind is transformed. I can expect God to bless me 30, 60 and 100 fold every time. That it is not wrong to believe God for a bumper harvest and that I should not feel guilty when He prospers me. God wants us to prosper so that we may be a blessing to those around us. And I have since removed that double-mindedness within me. There is now an agreement between my conscious mind and my sub-conscious mind. I know you have experienced the same too. So, let us believe God together for this major breakthrough that will come our way! Amen! And in the coming weekend, after we have tabulated all the pledges, I will officially announce to you how much we have pledged towards the 'WAR-CHEST OFFERING.' I know you are very eager to know. Me too! And I can assure you the exact amount will blow all of us away!

After this weekend, we are going to enter into another very busy and fruitful season. In 2 weeks’ time, we will have Ps. Pat Mesiti with us. He will be teaching us on the principles of relationship and also Biblical Financial Excellence. After that, at the end of May, we will be having Rev. Dr. Kong Hee with us. May is going to be one important season. I want all of us to prepare ourselves right now. Free up your calendar and ensure that you are here to receive the revelation and blessings of God. I am excited about them myself because I know if I avail myself to receive, He will always transform me and take me to a whole new level. Church, may I encourage you to prepare yourself like that? Do the same and let’s experience the opened heaven together!

Running alongside you,

KEV

No comments: