Friday, October 24, 2008



Dear Church,

Greetings from Chicago!


Hi! How are you doing? I pray that this mail finds you guys blessed and well. We miss you all a lot... and this is always the challenge of mission work for me. I know I have to go yet I don't like the feeling of having to leave everyone behind. If I have a choice, I will pack everyone in a suitcase and bring everyone along. That way we can have regular prayer meetings, worship sessions and also fellowships all the time! (Can we also bring along Chinese food? :D)


Last weekend, I preached at Ps. Eddie King's church, Redemption Church International, Knoxville. I had a great time and the presence of God was strong. Ps Ed made me felt so welcomed that I preached really well. I challenged them to serve with a right attitude if they want to inherit the anointing of God from Ps Ed. The church members were very receptive and hungry for the word of God. Apart from these, their band was simply amazing! They played really tight and sang amazingly well. They did a rendition of Solid Rock with a black choir feel. It was awesome. Esther and I enjoyed it very much and we will teach you when we come back. All in all, it was a great experience for me. I pray God will continue to enlarge all of us to influence our world for Jesus Christ!


This weekend I will be speaking for Ps. Robb. This time round, my task would be to teach all their leaders a new paradigm of serving God, I will first speak at their youth service, ignite and later on train all their staff and leaders. Church, please pray for me as I serve God in the mission field. Please also pray for Esther, Eitan and Yee Wen's health. We have another week to go and it can be pretty taxing. And when we come home, it will be time for our most exciting Arise and Build Season ever.


Things are moving fast. Please continue to pray and ask God to intervene on our behalf.
Let's rise up and leave a mark in our generation!


KEV



No comments: