Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

First and foremost, I would like to wish all our grandfathers and fathers, HAPPY FATHER’s DAY!

As your pastor, I would like to tell you how much we love and appreciate you. You are very special. You are the leader of the family and also the priest of the household. On top of that, you are also the provider of the family. Very often, you sacrifice a lot of your desires to meet the needs of the family. I guess we never appreciate you enough. Most of the time, people say it is your responsibility after all and all these are expected of you. I don’t think that is right. Therefore, this week, I want to tell all our fathers that you are truly our heroes.

Thank you for giving so much into our lives. Thank you for all your love and your sacrifices. Thank you for all the hard work that you have put in. Without you, we won’t be able to enjoy what we have today. Sometimes when you do not express yourself, we blame you for not being emotional. I think that is not very fair to say that of you. I have to learn to express my gratitude. Dad, I want to tell you that you will always have the #1 place in my life. I am sorry when I hurt you and said all those nasty things to you. You don’t deserve them yet you never stopped loving me. Dad, you are amazing.

I pray that God will continue to bless you with good health and fulfillment in life, be it at home, in church or at work. I pray that you will enjoy all the fruits of your labor. I pray that God will cause His face to shine upon you. I pray that you will be happy all the days of your life. I pray... that the peace of God will be with you – always.

Dad, I love you.


Your sons and daughters,

All of us at City Harvest.

4 comments:

Toyin O. said...

Amen, great post.

Anonymous said...

Do you think the Heavenly Father is please with the way of your involvement in MONEY LAUNDERING business?

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120626-355542.html

Anonymous said...

Why no posts on Kong Hee Fatt Choy's impending charge and CHC KL's role in siphoning funds!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANcmA8Yy_RY

finally the truth is out see the link and you will know. the commercial affair department can't be wrong.