Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dear Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

Hi! How are you doing? I pray that you are blessed and well as you come to worship God with us this weekend. It is just so good to have you here with us. If you do need anything, please feel free to speak to any of our staff and leaders.

This weekend, I am not around as I will be speaking at Breakthrough Youth and Young Adults Conference in Auckland, New Zealand. This is a conference organized by Encounter Christian Centre and Ps. Brent Douglas is the Senior Pastor here. I came here last year to speak at their church and was greatly inspired by the move of God in this place. Ps. Brent is a man very sensitive to the move of the Holy Spirit. I always find myself recharged sitting under his ministry. I’ll be back in Kuala Lumpur next Wednesday, June 8. The following day, I will be off to Sibu to speak at another youth conference organized by Ps. David Ngu. This is their Emerge. Please pray for me as I have to travel quite a fair bit and pray that God will move in the hearts of all these young people. I will be back on Saturday, just in time for our service. I know it is going to be great and I can’t wait to be with all of you again.

On another note, apart from being really busy with the construction of our new church building, I have been spending many sleepless nights writing our church’s 10th anniversary commemorative book. It is very demanding but therapeutic at the same time as I recall all of God’s mighty works in our midst. The last decade has been amazing. Every day is filled with the grace and the goodness of God. I pray that as you flip open the book and read the stories of all our leaders and members, you will be inspired, you will be touched and you will be encouraged to run and keep on running for the LORD. It will be ready soon. So, make sure you grab copies for yourself, your family and your friends. It is going to bless your life.

Love you,

KEV

No comments: