Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dear Family and Friends,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

How are you? I hope that everything is well over at your end. As I sit here to write another week’s Pastor’s Writes, I have no choice but to admit that time flies scarily fast! It felt like just yesterday that I was seated down to write and now another week has come and gone. Friends, time is by far the most precious commodity that you and I can ever have. And with our society moving ahead so quickly, we really have to seize every moment that the LORD has given to us. I want to ask all of us to spend more time in prayer and draw ourselves closer to God. Apart from that, do everything we can to win our friends. Learn to give up our personal agendas and learn to serve. Learn to care for others genuinely. Time is just too short to be dwelling in disappointments and hurts. Let’s help each other to move on strongly in the LORD. Amen?

And now, I would like to warmly welcome Ps. Pat Mesiti into our midst once again! For those of you who have heard him before, I am sure you are truly looking forward to the ever witty and inspiring Ps. Pat! And for those who have yet to hear Ps. Pat, you are really in for a treat. Ps. Pat is an amazing communicator. Not only is he an anointed evangelist, he is also a very successful wealth creation speaker. Through his teaching, many have found success and live better lives. And I am sure this week is no exception either. I want to encourage all of you to come prepared. Come expectant, knowing that God will do something in your life, especially in the area of relationships!

I know sometimes we think that life is pretty much the same even though we keep coming back to church week in and week out. But I want to assure you that the LORD has done a lot on the inside of you, be it spiritually or the way you think. And it is that molding that has shaped us into who we are today. Never let the devil tell you coming to church is not important. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be so actively distracting the believers, would he?

Stay sharp,

KEV

No comments: