Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hi Church,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

How are you all doing? I trust that you have had a great and awesome week. I have had a very fruitful week, especially on Tuesday night where I get to spend some quality time with all our leaders. We shared, we talked, we laughed and I taught… it was all very good. I really treasure and appreciate all the time that I can have with them. Being a part of this great spiritual family is truly a blessing and I know it is this connection that helps us define our destiny in Christ. Hence, I pray that we can continue to groom more leaders who will share the same vision and burden with us to transform our generation for the LORD. I am believing God that we will continually grow our church beyond all that we can ask or imagine.

And as our church grows, the demand for a larger space also increases. We need to have a larger facility to minister to people from different walks of life, and people from different seasons in life. With this in mind, we are beginning our Arise and Build Season once again. This is a period that we set aside every year to give of our best to God to build His house. All throughout the Scripture, we read how the people of God sacrificed and gave of their best to construct God’s temple. Why? It is because the house of God allows us to worship and experience Him corporately and gives us the opportunity to serve Him and touch lives. From this we can see the importance of the church. So many things can take place by just being in it.

Therefore, I am asking all of us to seriously consider and pray for the right amount that God would like us to give. Let us not give out of compulsion but out of a heart of love and out of a vision that He has birthed forth within us. When we do so, I am certain the LORD will bless us many folds in return. With that, we will continually have seeds in our hand to sow!

Church, let’s arise and build,

KEV

No comments: