Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!

How are you doing? I pray that all is well with you as you join us for yet another amazing weekend! Last weekend was a BLAST! WOW! All the 3 services were powerful and life changing. I am particularly blessed as I renew my mission commitment unto the LORD. On top of that, we also had a very classy and memorable Gala Dinner, as we celebrate 8 years of God’s goodness over our church. (Photos are still being uploaded on Facebook!) I was really surprised by the fact that so many came. Altogether, 1230 tickets were sold and I don’t think any of them didn’t make it! ;) I know all of you have had a great time. Before I left, many had asked me if we will do another one for our 9th anniversary!!! ;) I think it all depends on the size of our church. At the moment, I don’t think there is any hall in KL that can cater for a banquet of 2000 people. But all things are possible. Let’s keep our fingers crossed! Amen?!

Right now, we are coming to the last lapse of the year. In just another 4 months, 2009 will come to an end. I want to take this opportunity to encourage all of you to renew your vision and your passion for the LORD. I want to ask you to stay focused as we finish the year strong. I want all our cell groups to have a target of retaining 4 friends by November. That means we will need to retain one friend per month. I want all of us to start praying for a name and genuinely reach out to them and win them to the LORD. If we can meet this target, we will have 1800 people by the end of the year. Amen! I believe we can achieve this if we put our hearts and our hands together.

Starting this week, we will be having our cell group prayer meeting. Every day, there will be at least 2 cell groups interceding for the needs of each other and the church. I want to encourage you to be a part of this and ensure that all throughout the 365 days of the year, someone will be praying for City Harvest!

Let’s make a difference in Malaysia through our prayers,

KEV

No comments: