Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

Greetings in the blessed name of Jesus!

After spending a week in Taipei, I am back! I was with Ps. Wayne to speak for him over the weekend and also taught in their Vacation Bible School. I think I must have preached like 10 times over the span of 4 days! But it was all worthwhile as I see them so hungry for the Word of God. I believe as they continue to build up the lives of all these young people revival is going to break forth in Taiwan like never before. I want to encourage all of us to continue to pray for Ps. Wayne, Angel and also Eadin (their cute little baby boy) so that within the next year, they will break the 1000 people mark! I am excited!

As for us, the next couple of weeks are going to be SUPER POWER-PACKED! Firstly, we will be celebrating our 8th anniversary as a church next weekend. It is going to be a time of thanksgiving and celebration for all that God has done in our midst over the past 8 years. His faithfulness and goodness to us surpassed all that we ever asked or imagined. And in conjunction with that, we will also be having our Mission Weekend. Every year, we raise money for all the mission work that God has placed within our hearts to do. I want all of us to think beyond the 4 walls of our church building. I want all of us to learn to give and to learn to care. I believe as we remain faithful in doing what God has entrusted upon us, He will bless us many folds in return so that we will always have seeds to sow into His Kingdom. After that, on Sunday night, we will be having our Gala Dinner. We have not done this for 2 years now but I thought it would be nice to come together to just celebrate and have fun as a family. So, I would like to invite all of you to come and join us at Sunway Lagoon Resort. It is going to be a night of suit and tie, dresses and clutches! WOO HOO!

It is going to be one amazing weekend!

Love you guys!

KEV

No comments: