Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dear Church,


Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus!


How are you doing? I pray that this message finds you well and blessed with every good gift from heaven. Last weekend was the second weekend we had 3 services and the turnout was truly amazing! I really want to thank you guys for being so flexible. I am so proud of you and I believe with this attitude our church will continue to grow and influence our nation for the LORD. Apart from that, I also want to share with you a piece of good news. Last weekend, we collected a special offering in all the 3 services for Yvonne Foong. She told us that she needed RM17,000 to undergo her operation in the US. And all of us in CHCKL gave very generously and as a result of that we raised in total RM25,000!!! Hallelujah! Well done, guys! You are amazing! From now on, our job is to keep remembering her in our prayers until the surgery is over and her health is restored.

This weekend I am in Moscow speaking for the Malaysian Fellowship ONE LIFE event and also at the International Christian Assembly Church. This is the first time I am here. Though I am not exactly sure what to expect, I am very excited in my spirit. I know the LORD has many great things in stored for them for this generation. So, I would like to ask all of you to pray for me especially for my voice. I need to gain back the strength in my vocal cord so that I can minister to them effectively. I will come back with all the good news and praise reports! Of course I will also try to update some stuff on my facebook.


And in 2 weeks time, we will be having our annual Friends Night for 2 consecutive Friday nights. I want to encourage you to invite all your friends to come for a night of games, fun, hang-out and of course food. Let’s help all our new friends get assimilated into life at City Harvest.


OK then… see you in a week’s time.


Take care and God bless,




KEV

No comments: