Saturday, December 13, 2008

Greetings in the blessed name of Jesus!

First and foremost, I would like to warmly welcome Ps. Rob Buckingham into our midst. I believe all of us would be so greatly blessed and our lives so transformed by Ps. Rob’s message. I still remember when I visited a family earlier this year. I was so happy to know that the family came to know the LORD through Ps. Rob’s ministry in our church last year. I know it will be even better this year! Amen!

Well, as we all know, Christmas is just around the corner. As per our church tradition, we will be sending our Christmas greetings through our Christmas-In-A-Box program. As your pastor, I want to say a big thank you and how proud I am of all of you guys for contributing more than 100 boxes of gifts and prayers. I heard some of the boxes worth more than RM200!!! I believe when your box reaches a child, it will bless them not just materially but also emotionally. Earlier this week, a team of our City Care volunteers visited 30 single mothers and 40 children. One of the mothers was so touched that she decided to come to church this Christmas. Later on, we found out that the center actually wanted to get presents for the children but due to the lack of fund they had to shelf the idea. So when Eunice gave them a call, we were like the answer to their prayers. Amen! Church, I want to encourage all of you to bless and serve beyond the 4 walls of our church building. We have been so blessed by God and it is about time we step out and be a blessing to those who are less fortunate. Let’s put this desire close to our hearts and let’s do this as often as we can, not just during Christmas! Amen?!

Lastly, we will be having 2 special Christmas services this year. It will be on Dec 24 at 9pm and Dec 25 at 1030am. It is also a good opportunity for us to bring our family and friends to catch this year’s Christmas production entitled Christmas @ CHANG’S.

So, see ya and mari ke gereja beramai-ramai!


KEV

No comments: